Advantages when using Co – Copper:
• It is the most active form of copper at pH water above 5, while other forms of copper at high pH lose their activity.
• It does not precipitate and is suspended throughout the volume of the solution.
• Smaller concentrations compared to other forms of copper, reduced toxicity resulting in the possibility of application at all stages of plant development.
• Has no residual problems.
• Continues to penetrate the plant tissue even if it rains in the next 3-4 hours after application.
• Flexibility in application time.
• Shows excellent effectiveness in the eyes (foliage is not necessary).