- Guaranteed Composition : Hydrolyzed Protein: 55% w / w, Plant Amino Acids: 3% w / w
- Category- mode of action: Insecticide for the treatment of olive blight, Mediterranean fly in citrus and ragweed in cherry, with bait sprays from the ground, as well as for the treatment of the Mediterranean fly in citrus and olive groves by the method of mass trapping (insects are attracted to the preparation (food attractor) and killed by drowning in the bottle.
- Methods of application : a) Bait sprays from the ground (small volume), in combination with a suitable insecticide.b) With the method of mass trapping (for the treatment of the Mediterranean Fly in citrus and the dako in olive). Suspension of yellow bottle-shaped traps (one trap per tree) with a capacity of at least 700 ml, at a height of about 1.8 m from the ground, preferably in a shady place inside the crown of the tree.
- Ways to prepare spray liquid: a) Bait sprays :-Fill the container of the sprayer with water up to the middle. Dissolve the insecticide in a small amount of water and pour it into the spray can, stirring. -Add the attractive substance to the half-filled spray can, after previously dissolving it in a little water. Stirring follows which should be more intense. -Add the remaining water while continuing to stir. b) Mass trapping : Fill the trap (bottle) with 175 ml DACUS BAIT 100 and 525 ml water (total 700 ml solution, 1: 3 ratio).
- Approved for: olives, citrus fruits, cherries
- Compatibility: Not compatible with alkaline formulations. In bait sprays it is combined with the usual insecticides.
- Note: Traps should be inspected monthly and their contents replaced if necessary (if enough of it has evaporated or if it is filled with dead insects). Traps can be reused and replaced only if they have been damaged which affects their functionality.