• Increases the beneficial microbial population of the soil.
• Enhances the action of the beneficial micro-organisms already present in the soil.
• Improves the biological structure of the soil.
• Increases the ability of plants to retain water.
• Increases cation exchange capacity
• Allows better soil aeration.
• It is an ecological formulation that does not disturb the balance of the ecosystem.
• Does not contain pathogens as it is prepared under sterile conditions.
BIONEM can be applied to vegetables, horticultural herbs and aromatic plants, peanuts, ornamentals, grass, fruit and tuberous crops.